In this fast-moving digital generation, creating a strong password is the biggest challenge for all of us. Either social media accounts, bank accounts, or electronic devices, all these things have password protected.
Nowadays, we do many things by using digital platforms such as ticket booking, bill payments, recharges, money transfers, and whatnot. So, we need to secure digital platforms where we do such things. Even with a password, it is not so apparent that your data is entirely safe. Sometimes people set very weak passwords for their convenience, which is very easy to guess. But, it’s not good for their security.
Few Tips To Create A Strong Password:
How do you create a strong password?
Ans: Follow the simple steps to create a strong password:
- You need to set a password that’s long enough because a long password would not be recognized.
- To set an unique password you have to choose a letter of upper case (Eg; A,B,C,D…..Z), one special character (Eg; ! @ # $ % ^ & * ? etc), one in Figure ( Eg; 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) and rest in lower case (Eg; a,b,c,d……z).
- Don’t use personal information such as your name, favorite color, mobile number, date of birth, etc. You basically share such Information on social media. These are the simple things that can be guessed by anyone. So, it’s better to avoid such things as a password.
- Avoid used passwords while putting a new password for a particular platform.
- Never share your passwords with anyone.
- Don’t use the same password for different platforms.